Zoning and Watershed

The Department of Watershed and Zoning Affairs handles all Zoning and Watershed issues within the Town limits of Stem.

Contact: zoning@stemnc.org

Download below, then scan your completed document and use the form on the next tab to submit. Make sure to include any other required documents.

Residents: Select a needed form from below. Fill it out and save your changes. You can submit your form on the next tab labeled “Submit Forms”.